Why Should You Join a Committee?
- Learn new and key information
- Facilitate change
- Put your ideas into action
- Solve an industry concern
- Help lead ABC Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter
- Network with others in your industry
- Be a leader in your industry
- Let your voice be heard!
Sit among like-minded decision makers when you join a committee at ABC. As a committee member, you will have an insider perspective of the many different initiatives within the Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter. Most committees meet at the Chapter Office on a monthly basis for 1-2 hours and consist of 5-20 members. Getting involved in a committee is a great way to make the most of your membership with ABC. Contact the respective staff liaison to find out when the next committee will meet.
Browse through our Chapter's committees below. To join a committee, email email@example.com
- Business Development Committee
- Events Task Force
- Legal Rights & Strategies Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Lehigh Valley Council
- Lehigh Valley Business Development Sub-Committee
- Lehigh Valley Safety Sub-Committee
- Management Education Committee
- Membership Committee
- Safety Committee
- Workforce Development Committee
- Young Professionals Committee
Women in Construction Group & Technology Committee are under review. Please contact the chapter office, 610-279-6666, if you have questions regarding either of these committees.