Nominate the Next Woman of the Year
The ABC Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter’s Management Education Committee is pleased to offer a recognition program for women at all levels of our industry. The program honors women who serve as role models, mentors and advocates for opportunities for others in the construction industry, especially in efforts to broaden opportunities for women.
The winner is selected by the Management Education Committee from timely submitted nominations and honored at the ABC Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter Member Recognition Dinner in September.
- Demonstrated leadership in promoting a positive image for the construction industry
- Role model for women in the industry or entering the industry
- Participation in community and charitable organizations
- Commitment to continued education for self and others
- Exhibits a strong commitment to improving the personal and professional lives of all employees
- Female employee or owner of an ABC Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter member company (including associate and supplier members).
Now Accepting Nominations
Access the Nomination Form.
To submit the Nomination Form email email@example.com.