T.E.A.M.- Training, Education and Management
AN EDUCATION AND TRAINING SELF-ASSESSMENT AND RECOGNITION PROGRAM FOR CHAPTER MEMBERS.
Established nearly over a decade ago by the ABC Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter's Management Education Committee, the TEAM (Training, Education and Management) program is an self-evaluation tool for chapter members based upon best practices identified by some of the leading training directors in the region.
There is no charge to participate and your responses are strictly confidential.
- Productivity - A skilled, trained workforce can dramatically improve bottom line performance, adding value to products and services while making it easier to compete.
- Performance Management - If you don't train your people, you establish no basis for performance management. As a result, performance management in your company will be sloppy and inconsistent.
- Employee Retention - Satisfied and motivated workers mean higher levels of staff retention, lowering the costs of recruitment. Two/Thirds of employees said they worked harded as a result of learning new skills.
- Product Quality
WHY PARTICIPATE IN TEAM?
- THE APPLICATION IS A BLUEPRINT FOR YOUR COMPANY TRAINING PROGRAM
- EASILY DETERMINE WHICH (IF ANY) AREAS OF YOUR TRAINING PROGRAM NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
- PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
- RECOGNITION FOR ABC MEMBERS AT THE CHAPTER LEVEL
Don't Believe Us?
See What Some of our Members Said About TEAM.
"It provides us with a tool to measure our training program and identify improvement opportunities."
"It allows you to maintain a high level of training and monitor as to where you might be lacking."
Tilley Fire Equipment
"At Gillespie we are always looking for ways to improve our programs and believe that through education and training
both the employee and company benefit as well as grow; and participating in TEAM helps support that ambition. Because the TEAM application recognizes high standards of training, using the application facilitates us, as a company, to strive towards meeting those high standards. It has also proved to be an effective way of evaluating our company's training and educational growth over the previous years."
Deadline - Submit to email@example.com by Friday, August 4 in order to
- Receive a TEAM frameable certificate
- Apply for the Gold level
- Be listed on our website for 2018