Accredited Quality Contractors (AQC)
The Accredited Quality Contractor program was launched in 1993. It is a program which publicly recognizes and honors those construction firms which have documented their commitment in five key areas of corporate responsibility:
- Safety (STEP Gold, Diamond, or Platinum required)
- Employee Benefits
- Community Relations and Diversity
"As an Accredited Quality Contractor, our company is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality construction services and we care deeply about our employees and the communities in which we build. We are proud to be part of the construction industry and are dedicated to the principle of free enterprise. We commit ourselves to serve our communities and to provide our employees with the skills they need to work safely and productively in order to meet the needs of our clients."
Contractors that successfully qualify as "Accredited Quality Contractors" are accredited for one year and must renew each year.
Benefits of Being an Accredited Quality Contractor
- Wide recognition within the industry, the business community, and the public
- National and local recognition in publications
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and job-site signs
- Access to AQC Marketing Materials such as stickers, brochures, membership plaque, etc.
- Points on National Excellence in Construction Awards submissions for being AQC certified
The AQC Program is recognized by CURT. Read the Statement of Recognition from the Construction Users Roundtable.
For more information or to download the application Click Here.
2017 AQC Contractors
A.J. Trunzo Inc.
C. Raymond Davis & Sons Inc.
Delran Builders Company Inc.
George J. Hayden Inc. Electric Communications
Gillespie Electric Inc.
Harkins Builders Inc.
Kencor Inc. Elevator Systems
Ondra-Huyett Associates Inc.
The Tri-M Group LLC
Wohlsen Construction Co.
Worth & Company Inc.