We offer unparalleled expertise in helping companies fully comply with OSHA requirements. We can prepare companies for the drastic increases in OSHA enforcement that are currently being implemented or are on their way.
To discuss pricing or set up a Safety Service or Training reach out to Michael Krebsbach
to find out more on how ABC can best meet your OSHA Compliance needs.
ONLINE OSHA TRAINING & SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
RETHINK ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING
Contractors are successfully using on-line safety training classes as an addition to their standard safety training programs.
ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING IS:
- A cost effective and efficient way to increase safety awareness.
- Provides a record of training to satisfy OSHA and Prime contractor requirements.
- Is available 24/7-- with just an internet connection.
- Offers 10 hour and 30 hour OSHA certification.
To View ABC's Available Online Training Services, CLICK HERE.
OSHA Compliance Related Services
- Our safety and health audits can be customized to address any and all occupational safety and health issues, from small companies to the largest organizations with multiple locations. Our safety consultants will identify any hazards, program deficiencies, and OSHA violations in your operations and develop programs to address them.
Mock OSHA Inspection
- Our safety consultants will conduct an actual OSHA-style inspection. Our primary goal is to accurately assess the level of safety and health regulatory OSHA compliance at any specific location. These inspections may be organized and arranged so that they are unannounced and unexpected by the facility or project.
Record Keeping Compliance
- We will assure that your OSHA 300 log is current and accurate.
Safety Program Development
- We develop customized safety and health programs to guide and direct compliance with current regulations.
In-House Safety Services
- Update your Accident Prevention Program
- Develop your Employee Safety Handbook
- Develop your Substance Abuse Program
- Safety Policy Review or Creation of Safety Policies
- OSHA Compliance Representation, Mediation and Mitigation
Customized Safety & Training Courses
- Aerial Work Platform Certification
- Arc Flash Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Competent Rigger
- Confined Space Awareness
- Demolition Safety
- Developing a Safety Culture
- Drywall Installation
- Excavation & Trenching
- Fall Arrest & Protection
- First Aid, CPR with AED
- Hazard Communication/Golbal Harmonization Standard (GHS)
- HAZMAT/HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training & 8/24 Hour Refresher
- Heavy Equipment Safety & Certification
- Hot Work Permit Training
- How to Create a Safety Committee
- How to Survive an OSHA Inspection
- Lock Out / Tag Out
- Managing a Safety Program
- Masonry & Concrete
- Material Handling
- Mental Health First Aid Certification
- OSHA Record Keeping
- OSHA Updates
- OSHA 10 Hour - General & Construction Industry
- OSHA 30 Hour - General & Construction Industry
- Overhead Crane - General Industry
- Pennsylvania Flagger Certification and Workzone Awareness
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Rough Terrain Forklift Certification
- Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Trenching & Excavation
- Welding, Cutting and Hotwork training
- Workplace Violence
*If you don't see a specific Safety Training or Service you are interested in, please don't hesitate to Contact Us; as the lists above are not all-inclusive.