- This event has passed.
Bluebeam Revu for Takeoff and Estimating
August 11 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$350.00
$350 per person | 8 CPC/CEU credits
So, you have Bluebeam Revu, and you’re ready to take it to the next level? Ready to move beyond basic markup and commenting, and into the world of detailed quantity takeoff? Bluebeam Revu has a powerful array of tools to help you do exactly that, as well as tools and functions you probably aren’t even aware of. Stop struggling to figure out Revu’s processes on your own, and stop losing both time and money in the process. This class will take you through Revu’s most powerful quantity takeoff features and show you exactly how to use them, and adapt their properties to your firm’s specific needs.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show your users the most effective means of using the software you already own, so you can get the ROI you were hoping for. This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: This class is for Bluebeam Revu for PC, not the iPad. Instructor will be using Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 20 and some tools shown may not be available in Revu Standard or CAD. Looking for this class in Bluebeam Revu 2017, 2018, or 2019? Contact us to make arrangements.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 48 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Measurement & Takeoff Tools
- PDF Scaling and Calibration
- Linear Measurement Tools
- Area and Volume Tools
- Item Counts and Search Tools
Session 2: Measurement Properties
- Segment Lengths and Drop/Riser Values
- Applying Slopes to Areas
- Split, Merge, and Continue Counts
- Using Multiple Viewports at Differing Scales
- Editing Actions for a Measurement
Session 3: The Markups List
- Grouping and Sorting Takeoff Items
- Controlling Column Display
- Working with Custom Columns
- Working With Status Models and States
- Adding Comments and Replies to Markups
- Importing and Exporting Markups Between Files
- Extracting Takeoffs to Excel & PDF
Session 4: Spaces and Places
- Creating and Labeling Spaces
- Nesting Spaces
- Using Spaces in Markups List
- Creating and Naming Places
This class will run Aug. 11, 18, 25, & Sept 1.
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy