- This event has passed.
Conflict Resolution and Conducting Workplace Investigations
December 17, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$150
Whether dealing with discipline; corrective action; or workplace complaints of disrespectful or harassing behavior, management has a duty to investigate to assure that employees concerns are heard and resolved. This program provides you with step-by-step instructions to conduct and complete thorough, legally compliant harassment; discrimination; and other types of internal investigations. Participants receive hands-on experience dealing with these sensitive issues.
• Identify the appropriate steps to take in conducting an investigation.
• Gather, document, and secure information and evidence without violating privacy and other pertinent laws..
• Analyze information and evidence to determine the appropriate course of action.
• Learn about the reasons why it’s important to address conflict head on in the workplace and find a resolution quickly
• Learn various Alternate Dispute Resolution methods including mediation
• And Defensive Strategies in the event of a lawsuit
PLUS, BONUS MATERIAL WILL BE COVERED – INCLUDING:
• Administering company training programs
• Determining supervisor training needs
• And Successfully implementing succession planning strategies
Instructors: Richard Lukesh (President of Lukesh Consulting Group, Inc)
Instructors Bio: Richard Lukesh, Managing Partner, has more than 40 years of Human Resource, Sales, and Operations experience working as an executive and a consultant for 200-plus organizations varying in size from 5 to 2,500 employees. Mr. Lukesh has worked in a wide range of sectors, everything from start-up and non-profit to retail and manufacturing. He has a solid track record of enhancing organizational culture, changing toxic behaviors, resolving interpersonal conflicts, coaching performance improvements, improving productivity, and building company profitability through the implementation of Human Capital programs and strategies.
Mr. Lukesh holds an MBA from Wilkes University and has published numerous white papers, books, and articles on topics ranging from sales and recruiting to building employee loyalty and customer satisfaction.
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy