- This event has passed.
Conflict Resolution Workshop
November 19, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$150.00 – $200.00
Whether dealing with discipline; corrective action; or workplace complaints of disrespectful or harassing behavior, management has a duty to investigate to assure that employees concerns are heard and resolved. This program provides you with step-by-step instructions to conduct and complete thorough, legally compliant harassment; discrimination; and other types of internal investigations. Participants receive hands-on experience dealing with these sensitive issues.
• Identify the appropriate steps to take in conducting an investigation.
• Gather, document, and secure information and evidence without violating privacy and other pertinent laws..
• Analyze information and evidence to determine the appropriate course of action.
• Learn about the reasons why it’s important to address conflict head on in the workplace and find a resolution quickly
• Learn various Alternate Dispute Resolution methods including mediation
• And Defensive Strategies in the event of a lawsuit
SIMULCASTING THIS LIVE TRAINING TO YOUR COMPUTER IS AN OPTION – IN ORDER TO DO SO, PLEASE SELECT WHEN REGISTERING
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy