- This event has passed.
Effective Employee Relations, Recognition and Performance Management
November 12, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$125
Let’s talk about your relationship.
Unlike most managers, HR managers have a relationship with every employee in the company. That’s a lot of one-to-one conversation.
Learn how to talk the talk in “Effective Employee Relations, Recognition and Performance Management”. This half-day seminar focuses on the basics of HR-employee relations, including rewards, recognition, appraisal and evaluation, and legal discipline. You’ll learn what a supervisor’s responsibility is for his or her employees and how to understand behavior and motivation in the workplace.
• Review a supervisor’s responsibility to employees
• Understand human behavior & motivation in the workplace
• Explore morale and how to use it effectively
• Utilize types of rewards & recognize behaviors to reward
• Understand performance management & employee relations
• Identify types of appraisal & evaluation methods
• Determine how and when to use various corrective actions
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy