- This event has passed.
November 12, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$250 – $300
Learn the Features and Functions of Microsoft Project
This course with the knowledge and skills to become familiar with introductory and intermediate features and functionality of all versions of Microsoft Project. Topics covered include how to use Microsoft Project for setting up the tasks and resources needed to produce an effective project plan. It provides an appreciation of concepts and terminology used in project management and introduces the attendees to tools and techniques for analyzing project data and producing hard copy.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• TOP Basics of the software
• Create a new project and create, edit, and outline a task list, as well as establish dependencies by linking tasks
• Add and assign resources to a project, work with project calendars, and enter project costs (such as standard, variable, and fixed costs)
• Apply page setup options, create headers and footers, insert page breaks, and preview and print project information
• Apply task type settings, modify fixed tasks, set task constraints, and define and format the critical path
• Apply preset and custom contours, edit resource assignments, identify and resolve resource overallocations, and set and modify a baseline
• Track the progress of a project, update tasks and the schedule, and compare baseline and actual dataSort, filter, and group views
• and Format views as well as format the Gantt Chart
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy