- This event has passed.
OSHA Fall Protection Compliance Training
November 17, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$125 – $200
The US Department of Labor (DOL) lists falls as one of the leading causes of traumatic occupational death, accounting for 8% of all occupational fatalities from trauma.
Our Fall Protection Compliance Training for the Construction Industry provides you with the tools to identify fall hazards and decide how to best protect workers by reducing or eliminating fall hazards in the construction industry.
Important topics covered in this course include:
- OSHA requirements for when and how to use fall protection
- Fall protection with unprotected, leading sides and edges
- Avoiding falling objects and struck-by hazards
- Using guardrail, personal fall arrest, warning line and safety monitoring systems
- Training requirements
- Safety equipment inspection procedures
When you complete this course, you will:
- Understand construction hazards that require a fall protection system
- Be able to identify the different types of fall protection systems and their requirements
- Review the training requirements and common hazards associated with fall protection
Standards Covered: Safety and Health Regulations for Construction, Subpart M, Fall Protection, Part 1926.501-503
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy