On-Site & Company Safety Consulting Services
Consulting Services Tailored to Your Company’s Needs
ABC highly qualified and experienced safety consulting team can deliver a comprehensive array of services to support your company’s safety efforts. We’ll customize our expertise to the size and needs of your company, with a flexible list of services that includes all these and more.
Confined Space Pre-Plans & Assessments
ABC provides qualified personnel capable of evaluating your workplace to determine if any spaces meet the requirements found in OSHA’s 29 CFR 1910.146 (General Industry) and 29 CFR 1926.1200 (Confined Space in Construction) Permit-required Confined Space standard. Evaluations include workplace reviews, pre-plan development, and site recommendations.
Safety Gap Analysis is a tool used to identify compliance with the OSHA General Industry and Construction administrative regulatory requirements. ABC will identify opportunities for improvement while evaluating the current status of compliance for both short and long term projects.
Thinking of establishing a safety committee? ABC can monitor and assist your company’s safety and health program from development, training and maintenance. We can even participate in your monthly meetings.
Workplace Safety and Health Hazard Assessments
Our consultants are not only trained to recognize workplace safety and health hazards but also can offer expertise in improving the efficiency of the workplace. We will send a trainer to your workplace to conduct a detailed hazard assessment and also send a follow up report with their findings afterwards with instructions on how to abate the hazards.
OTHER CONSULTING SERVICES
- OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001 Certification Assistance
- Corporate Safety Appraisal
- Written Safety Manual Review
- Safety Perception Survey
- Incident Analysis
- Site Visits
- OSHA Inspection Assistance (onsite & informal process)
- Incident Investigation/Emergency Response
- Written Safety Policy/Program Development & Review
- MSHA Training Guide
- Project-Specific Safety Plan (EM 385 too)
- Recordkeeping Assistance (300 log, insurance paperwork, file system setup, etc.)
- Technical Resource for Safety Related Questions
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring (noise/air sampling)
- DOT Safety Services (Mock Audits, Program Development, & Recordkeeping Assistance)
- Update of Accident Prevention Program
- Update of Company Substance Abuse Program
- Development of Employee Safety Handbook
- OSHA Compliance Representation, Mediation and Mitigation
- Confined Space Entry Rescue Services
- Ergonomic Assessments & Training
- Arc Flash Assessments & Training